Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So...

I downloaded the new song from Coldplays new album and let me tell you...I like it. At first I was like "What the heck is this" but after listening to it for about the fourth time, taking in the lyrics, instruments, and other cool sounds they have going on - It's a freakin' cool song. I like where they went with this album. I'm eager to hear the rest of the album. I LOVE the name of the album! one the most interesting titles I've heard since "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" by the Smashing Pumpkins. They named it "Viva La Vida or Death and all HIs Friends". Awesome! Also, the cover art is amazing. It's actually a painting by Eugène Delacroix called "Liberty Leading the People". I'm sure that when you see it it'll look familiar. If you have ever taken an art class, Art history, etc. I'm sure that if you haven't disussed it, you've at least seen it. Anyway.....I like the New Song "Violet Hill", I like the Cover Art and love the name. So far, So good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c'mon kenny.. u should know by now..

EVERYTHING coldplay makes is awesome :)