Monday, December 1, 2008

Update...

Here are a few things that went on in the past couple of weeks....


1) TheGiftRevolution.com
The Gift Revolution Intro from Flamingo Road Church on Vimeo.

2) Amy and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We had a blast! (by the way, she bought me a Playstation 3) Coolest wife ever.

3) I cut my hair. I'm not going lie....pretty liberating stuff. Ladies, forget that pretty long hair. Shave your heads! You have no idea what you are missing out on. (or not)

4) I've really been loving the whole public speaking thing. It took me a while to get out of my comfort zone but I've grown to love it. Never would I have thought that I would be standing in front of hundreds of people educating them, inspiring them, and motivating them. Not in my wildest dreams. (and my dreams are pretty wild...and weird) All I can do is thank God for the doors he has and will continue to open in my life. (Don't worry, I'm thankful for the closed ones too)

All in all...I'm healthy, my family is healthy, I love my wife and the Turkey was pretty darn good.

Peace....

No comments: