Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend to Remember - An Experience You'll Never Forget

This Weekend Amy and I are off to the Family Life Marriage Conference. I don't know what to look forward to but we're ready to go. We will be going with Raul and Tati aswell as Caleb and Betsy. The conference schedule is as follows:


Friday

5:00pm • Registration begins

7:00-9:30 • Why Marriages Fail
• Can We Talk?
Saturday

8:30-12:30 • Unlocking the Mystery of Marriage
• From How to Wow
• What Every Marriage Needs

2:00-4:45 • Rules of Engagement
• Marriage After Dark

Evening
DATE NIGHT

Sunday

9:00-12:30 • Woman to Woman
• Man to Man
• How Marriages Thrive
• Putting a Stake in the Ground

I'm especially interested in "Date Night"...Amen!

3 comments:

Merari said...

"Marriage after dark" sounds.. uhmm... interesting. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited. Can't wait. Tell Amy to call me. Tati

Proud Parents said...

we've been to A Weekend To Remember. We much rather forget it. We didn't like it at all.
For those that like it, GREAT. To those that have never been. I would go expecting to remember nothing. Maybe you will enjoy it.