Friday, August 15, 2008

Here's a snack for ya'

Today, for my quiet time I went back to my notes from the Leadership Summit. I had a whole mess of information poured into me that weekend. I took an insane amount of notes but let me share with you something that I am currently "chewing" on. During his presentation, Gary Haugen said something that completely boggled my mind. Something that is considered "Basic Knowledge" for any Christian....BUT the challenge is set in the action. Ok, so here it is...."You will never know Life that is truly life until you are fully and uncompromisingly yielded to Christ."

Let me exaggerate this for you....."You will NEVER know LIFE that is TRULY LIFE until you are FULLY and UNCOMPROMISINGLY YIELDED to Christ"

So basic huh? I'm sure you've heard the whole "Christ died for you now live for Him" speech and many others like it spun in many different ways but STOP! Chew on it! Let it set...word for word. I hope this blesses you.

-Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coop Post Bro, Cool blog!