Saturday, August 9, 2008

Misha's Cupcakes


About two years ago a co-worker at my old job decided to do something nice for the office. She bought us all Cupcakes. Mini-Cupcakes! I remember grabbing the cute little cupcake and not thinking much of it. I've had many cupcakes in my life and honestly, they all tasted very similar. So, that's exactly what I expected from this miniature treat. Once I put that little taste of heaven in my mouth it was bliss. Never in my life have I tasted a cupcake so sweet, so soft, so moist....mmm mmm mmm! I couldn't help but ask where she bought them and she told me that they were a small business based here in Miami. The Name: Misha's Cupcakes.

Ok, so here is the point to my story. Apparently Amy noticed that there was a Misha's cupcakes booth/station in dadeland mall and finally got the chance to try one of the little suckers that I've nagged her about for about two years now. She loved them! She like them so much that she surprised me for my birthday with a cake personalized by Misha. How awesome is that? Totally Awesome! My wife Rocks!!! The cake was amazing and it made a fan out of everyone who tried that amazing taste. The big cake tasted just like the cupcake. mmm mmm mmm! I want everyone to try a misha's cupcakes. They are that good. Yes Sir!!!, Amazing! If you haven't had one yet, make it a priority to eat one as soon as possible!

6 comments:

Jescel said...

it's probably like the Sprinkles cupcakes that is so well known in LA people line up in the stores for hours... happy birthday Kenny.. saw you on TV today. Was watching FRC on TV and you were on the ad (with a girl, talking about how many campuses FRC has)..

Rey De Armas said...

I've had one of these cupcakes from Dadeland, and let me tell you, I nearly cried from happiness. They're awesome!

Amanda said...

are those the ones near the food court and cheesecake?

Kenny said...

Yup! those are the ones. You have no excuse not to have one(or a hundred) you work like right there!

Anonymous said...

I have tried Misha's before and they are good, but for more exotic flavors of cupcakes I have been buying from Chocolat Tango. You can find them on MySpace. Not sure if they have another website or not?

Sarai

Brigitte said...

YES! These things are amazing. I took both Rey and Amanda for their first ones. Each time is greater than the next. Best cupcakes ever.