Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busyness of life

Well, the school year has started and my plate is full. I just completed a lesson at Killian High School. Awesome bunch man I had a blast! Also, I have a few filming projects that I'm currently working on that are pretty cool. Some which include animation. What the heck is going on with me man? I'm becoming a nerd! It's all good though....I'm married!
Anyway, work is busy, church is moving forward and I'm having loads of fun being a part of it all. But, don't get me wrong, I enjoy being busy and all but a man needs his rest. So, Amy and I scheduled our vacation for this year. We're going to spend Christmas in New York this year. We had so much fun on our trip last year that we decided to repeat it. We attended the Macy's day parade, skated at Rockefeller center, visited all the Museums, and so much more. We love New York. All I need is an open opportunity and I'll live there! Seriously....I just need to convince the wife. It's all good....5th Ave. is enough to encourage her. Well, that's all for now.....I'm busy!

No comments: