Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The year was 1993...



Nightmare before Christmas hit theaters and Kids all over were swarming to their nearest Burger King to get a hold of one of these watches. I remember begging my parents everyday after School to take me to BK (Burger King) just so that I can have a watch. The only thing that sucked is that I always got the same one. I had like eight identical Jack Skellington watches. But I was a smart little fellow and managed to trade them with fellow collectors who had the ones I needed and needed the one I had. As for the movie....it was the talk of Fairlawn Elementary School! We memorized the songs, memorized the lines, and had the merchandise. Yeah....I don't know how many times I've seen it but I can tell you that it's......alot. So, to get to the point. Today, Amy bought me this!
I feel like a little kid again. Too bad I have no idea what happened to those watches. Maybe I traded them for something....I don't doubt it.

4 comments:

Sketchism said...

...and the blog entry was blank. It was a savage time, when bloggers pressed their publish buttons too soon and left their audiences confused and confounded.

Kenny said...

David! no me grites....

Rey De Armas said...

lol...i have no idea what's up that lil exchange, but i liked the movie.

Daniel "CHIEF" Brigham said...

you can find anything on youtube!! I love this movie