Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Domingo

All last week I was faithful to my diet. I ate everything I was allowed to eat and excercised like a beast. No cheating, no cutting corners, nothing....I did great. My Motivation? Sunday...My one Cheat Meal! Amy and I went to PF Changs. Freakin' Yum! I was motivated to devour anything and everything edible in my way...I deserved it. We ordered an appetizer and our main course entrees. I couldn't wait. The appetizer (Crab Wontons) was fantastic. I practically ate the plate. Then, the meals were served. I had Changs Spicy Chicken and Amy had her fabulous Mongolian Beef (of course). Shortly after I began eating, I felt a funny feeling inside. A familiar feeling....hmmmm....what could it be? The more I ate the stronger it became until suddenly, it became clear to me..."Oh no"...I'm full. It can't be! I just started eating! I began to subconsciously argue with myself but the fact of the matter was that I just couldn't eat anymore. Crap! What a way to reward myself!...a full plate of delicious food that I can't possibly enjoy because my stomach is being a freaking wuss. ugh....Anyway, to make a long story short. I took it to go and "voila!" Dinner....