Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm a freaking Transformer





Well, what can I say? I'm fat. Since I was a baby I've always had a "weight" issue. I've gone from fat to thin about a dozen times in my life. I gain weight eating extremely unhealthy foods and lose it in a very unheathy way. Let me explain:










Calorie overload - FAT





Basically, I eat a "romping" amount of food which "I" consider a serving. Then, I'll do something un-physical until a couple of hours later when I'll stuff my fat face with another heart attack on a plate. But what kills me or should I say "kills my body" is when I ram a plethora of unsaturated fat in my gut before going to bed. Hmmm....yes I know...Gross. Sometimes with constantly having something to do or somewhere to be I just don't eat. Oh but trust me....I don't go to bed hungry. I make up for all my meals missed. Sad to admit but what the heck, it's true. Unhealthy eh?










Malnourishment - THIN





Well, getting thin for me is all about malnutrition and over-excercising. Once I start jiggling in places that aren't supposed to jiggle - I draw the line. I eat a nice big breakfast at the top of my day and excercise two to three times a day if possible. Notice how I didn't mention a healthy lunch, dinner, 100 calorie bar, slim fast...nope NOTHING. I shut my fat mouth...I don't even breathe from it. I basically burn the fat and the only feul intake I have is my breakfast. Unhealthy eh?










Well, the fat is back. I'm not at my worst but I'm not where I want to be. I gained it doing my "Calorie Overload" plan but I'm ready to commit to losing it in a healthy way for the first time. Since last Monday I've been eating healthy and excercising on regular basis. So far I've lost 5 pounds which is pretty slow compared to the five I would lose in two days doing it my way, but it's healthy. My goal is to basically lose what I gained - 30 pounds. I was at 170lbs which was perfect! Arms not too big, no bird chest, and some decent ab definition. (Plus - No Love-Handles!!!) I am now at 195lbs due to the 5lbs I lost but I still hit 200lbs which is depressing. I'll keep you posted on my progress...



My Goal!!! - 170











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I see you have a blog...do you want to be added to the zeal blog list?? we have a bunch of blogs up on the zeal website (under the zLife section) so if you want to be added just let me know...we're trying to get as many up as possible.
zeal is trying to take over the blog world, I think. ;-)

Kenny said...

Sure. Sounds cool - Thanks

Anne Marie said...

welcome to the blogworld. you totally ripped off my template. that's okay, i'll read yours anyway :) it just means you have good taste...

Kenny said...

haha thanks