Monday, February 4, 2008

What a game!

I'm not going to lie, I'm not a giants fan. But I am a Dolphins fan and their perfect searson record was threatened. People try and justify the record by saying that the Pats won more games than the Dolphins did and "it's true" but like Tom Brady said "We didn't win the MOST IMPORTANT game". You see, the dolphins won every game AND the superbowl. The Pats won every game but lost the superbowl. But if it helps them go to sleep at night, let them say whatever they want. Anyway, what a game! We were sitting in the edge of our seats the whole time. Giants' defense were giving every oounce of energy, strength and heart they had in them. Any football fan has to admit "This was a great game!!!" It's going down in history for sure. I lost my voice and i'm pretty sure I lost a few pounds too! At least something this football season made me happy. It's enough our Dolphins shattered our hearts this season but losing our perfect season record would have been the icing on the "Dolphin Let-down" cake.

Congratulations Giants and on behalf of every Miami Dolphins fan - Thankyou!

4 comments:

Rey De Armas said...

That was the greatest super bowl game that I have ever seen. I was jumping out of my seat on every play in the fourth quarter. I agree, the Patriots are a great football team, but they will always be known as the team that ALMOST did it.

Being a Dolphin fan this year almost proved to be a curse. We almost had a perfect season as well, were it not for a victory over the Ravens. Hope for our record was almost lost, but the Giants pulled through.

I am a grateful Miami Dolphin fan.

Anonymous said...

oh man..i was like glued to the tv the whole 2nd half..intense.


and yea, i'm not a giants fan either, but i'm a major dolphins fan..so i was completely against the pats.

what a game!! =)

DOLPHINS WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!!

Merari said...

Yay, Giants!

yeah, i don't care about a football. But i do care about shoving it in people's faces that I am from miami, and the dolphins are winners therefore i am a winner! hehe.

Kenny said...

Well that's good enough for me. Rub it in peoples faces...I know i did.