Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's make it a Blockbuster night.

Today, Amy and I went to Blockbuster to rent a movie but what we got a lot more than we bargained for. They had a great selection in the "Buy 3 for $20" Section. They had so many "good" selections to choose from I didn't know which ones to pick. So, I decided not to be selfish and narrow it down. Amy really wanted to see "The Golden Compass" so, that's one! As I skimmed through movies I noticed a movie that screamed "Your dad would love this!" so I had to get it. The new "Rambo" flick. My father is a Rambo movie buff and he still hasn't seen the new one so, you're welcome Pop. That's two! Now, just one more movie left....I made sure to look at every one just to make sure that I pick the right one, and there it was. I missed you at the movies, I missed you as a rental but now I get to own you...Sweeney Todd! It's a great story, It's a bit gruesome, and....it's a musical! Not to mention Mr. Depp and Mr. Burton collaborating yet again. I liked it a lot. It's one of those movies I believe that's not for everyone but it is definitely worth watching at least once. So, I suppose that has totally made my Sunday a success don't you think?

1 comment:

Merari said...

ohh man! Rambo...
I will admit, I enjoyed it.

The last scene when he's walking into the ranch... his silky hair blow-dryed, bouncing as he walked toward his "past" .... hilarious!!!