Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sick Nasty!

Bro! I loved this movie! This movie worked wonders for my energy levels that only Red Bull can dream about. First, there were parts where you really wanted the dude to die...(It's a movie. I promise I'm still a Christian) Anyway, Rambo is face to face with the "Bad Guy" but he's surrounded and has no option but to surrender. No Sir! He's Rambo! All of a sudden....Slash! Gunfire! Screams! Body parts! and booya! he strikes a pose.....FLEX!!!....can anyone say Cheesy and over the Top?........BUT AWESOME!!!!! That movie had me yelling "Oh!" "Dirty!" and of course...."Hahaha". The only thing that I didn't like about it is the fact that he had too much dialogue. Growing up, my father and i would watch the trilogy together all the time. If you've seen them you would know that John Rambo is a HUGE killer and a SMALL talker. I noticed him trying to get all poetic and sentimental at times with sayings like "Live for nothing or die for something." But then he turned my screen red and I forgot all about it. Definitely not an Academy Award winner OR nominee...BUT...TOTALLY entertaining. For me at least.....

4 comments:

Sketchism said...

Haha you're such a Cuban. Only you would start a blog entry with "Bro!"

I saw this film in theaters with some friends and there were moments when we busted out laughing along with the rest of the audience.

Rambo must have the ability to punch people with bullets because those Commies go flying!

*trilogy, not triology. ;)

Merari said...

fave part:

Rambo walking to his dad's ranch at the end, hair blow-dried, bouncy and shiny. When did Rambo have better hair than I do?!?!

Kenny said...

Forget the hair....that old dude is freaking HUGE!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, I WATCHED THAT MOVIE AT OPENING NIGHT MIDNIGHT AND IT WAS AWESOME. HAHAHHA I WENT WITH MY FRIENDS AND THE WHOLE SUNSET PE FACULTY WAS THERE TOO AND ONE GUY DRESSED WITH A RAMBO WIG AND MUSCLE SUIT. THAT MOVIE IS GLORIOUS. YOU CAN TELL ITS RAMBO AGING BECAUSE HE KEPT HIS SHIRT ON WHILE THE OTHERS HE WAS OFF HIS SHIRT SHOWING OFF HIS CHEST AND ABS. DUDE CHRISTIAN HAVENT WATCHED THAT MOVIE, MY PARENTS ARENT HOME FOR THE WEEK TILL TUES, LETS WATCH RAMBO AT MY HOUSE HAHHAHAHA



FRANCISCO