Friday, July 18, 2008

This is our God


Today I had the opportunity to listen to the new Hillsong album "This is our God" and let me tell you...I was literally brought to tears. The Worship was incredible. I'm not going to go off and judge it aside any of their previous works. It's Hillsong. They continue to bring us great songs that allow us to lavish our God with the Worship He deserves. You just can't help it. Aside from that, the DVD is incredible. The lighting, Filming, Stage Design =Equals= Wow! Not to mention that it was filmed at the Acer Arena. (Huge!!!) Check it out!

1 comment:

@heredes said...

Same here bro ... saw the whole thing ..ended up in tears -- What an anointed group of people man!

FYI - Wednesday night at Cooper - we're having a "screening" of the entire DVD in the main auditorium ..
I'll fwd you the email.


-H